LYME DISEASE – The truth you need to know
- Lyme disease is NOT a death sentence or lifelong illness if addressed properly.
- People suffer from Lyme disease symptoms because they take back to back antibiotics for months or years and essentially destroy their body’s ability to absorb nutrients. Antibiotics were not designed for consistent use. They destroy the good bacteria in the colon, thus impairing proper nutrient absorption and fostering starvation, replicating symptoms of Lyme disease.
- Taken from the HuffPost website: “All Disease Begins in The Gut.” – Hippocrates
—- This is an excerpt from Go With Your Gut — It’s common to overlook the health of our gastrointestinal system, even though it contains 10 times more health-determining bacteria than the rest of our body. Protecting us from infection, supporting our metabolism, and promoting healthy digestion and elimination. There are over 100 trillion organisms in the gut, that make up ¾ of our immune system.
https://www.huffpost.com/entry/all-disease-begins-in-the-gut-hippocrates_b_58f9ed4ee4b086ce58980fc3, Mike Sheridan, Contributor, Nutrition & Fitness Coach, Author – 04/21/2017 05:32 pm ET
- After meeting with hundreds of clients diagnosed with “the symptoms” of Lyme disease, I can offer this information: when you treat the cause (gut health), not the symptoms (Lyme disease), you can recover your health. Within three weeks of changing the diet, properly detoxing and flooding the body with immune boosting foods, teas and herbs, every person following the protocol designed for their situation report feeling better than they have felt for years!
- When bit by a tick, follow this protocol:
- 28 days on Doxycycline antibiotic
- Eliminate ALL bread, pasta, soda and dairy to minimize intestinal yeast overgrowth
- Consume whole organic fresh fruits and vegetables for antioxidants to boost the immune system
- Use organic loose-leaf green tea and organic herbs to fortify your body
- Over the counter probiotics and yogurt are NOT good sources for restoring healthy gut bacteria after using antibiotics
- Use Organic Apple Cider Vinegar, Kombucha and other fermented vegetables for probiotic health
- Remember this: “Your body is your fortress. It is up to you to defend it.” DK Guyer